font color=”#f8b62b”>Pass2U Wallet can conveniently collect all of your Passbook / Apple Wallet passes in your Android devices, e.g. coupons, event tickets, loyalty cards, stored-value cards, and boarding passes. You can scan barcode containing web link or download .pkpass files to add passes into Pass2U Wallet.
Fully support for the Passbook / Apple Wallet pass specification：
1) Collect and manage membership cards, coupons, event tickets, movies tickets, transport cards, and etc.
2) Support QR Code, Aztec, PDF417 2D barcodes, and Code 128 1D barcode.
3) Show the relevant passes on the lock screen according to current location or time.
4) Support for iBeacon.
5) Support changing and updating notifications of Passbook.
6) Localization of passes in up to 35 languages.
7) Scan/Enter the barcodes on your cards or tickets to make passes and save them in Pass2U Wallet.
8) Free Pass update API for Passbook issuers.
9) Google Drive backup and restore.
We respect User Privacy of Pass2U Wallet. In order to let you have a good user experience, we need to access below permission:
● Identity：font color=”#544f4f”Choose Google accounts to backup and restore passes
● Location：font color=”#544f4f”Map and location notification of passes
● Photos/Media/Files：font color=”#544f4f”Add pass files of devices to Pass2U Wallet
● Camera：font color=”#544f4f”Scan barcodes to add passes to Pass2U Wallet
● Wi-Fi connection information：font color=”#544f4f”When Wi-Fi is connected, and re-register the failed registration of pass
● Bluetooth connection information：font color=”#544f4f”Detect nearby Beacon to display notification of passes
● Device ID：font color=”#544f4f”Need device IDs to update passes
Frequently Asked Questions.
1.How can I backup all of my passes?
You could go to setting of Pass2U Wallet tap Backup Choose the Google Drive account.
Or Pass2U Wallet will help you automatically backup, while your phone on charging, connecting with Wi-fi, idling with over 24 hours.
2.How can I transfer all of my passes from old device to new device?
You could backup all of your passes to the Google Drive account in the old device.
Then go to setting of Pass2U Wallet tap Restore Choose the Google Drive account.
3. How can I issue a lot of passes?
You could go to www.pass2u.net to design the pass what you want and send the pass to your customers.